Monday, June 17, 2013

Deja Vu? Or just the start of year two!

It's hard to believe, but a year has passed since we first stepped foot on the Notre Dame campus, and we're back again for our second summer. It's been quite an adventure so far, and I'm certainly looking forward to what lies ahead!

The night we arrived, Julie and I visited our favorite restaurant spot here in South Bend: Fiddler's Pub. Julie got the go-to favorite, Fish and Chips...

And I decided to try the Guinness Stew.

Both were as delicious as we remembered! We channeled our inner-Irish and are ready to go!

We started classes today. This module I'm taking Catholic Social Teaching and Liturgical Prayer. So far, so good! But I have definitely returned to the daily rhythm of last year: Coffee, class, eat, class, study, eat, study, sleep (maybe), repeat.

My home-away-from-home this summer is Siegfried Hall:

Miss all of you back at my Kansas home and hope you're doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment