Friday, July 26, 2013

Another summer in the books...


15,391 pages (rough estimate, of course) later, here we are! In some ways, the time has flown by. In other ways, it feels like we've been here forever. Either way, the experience has been incredible, and I'm so thankful to be here! At the same time, I'm excited to come home! Kansas, here I come! Just 722 miles away!

While I'm at it, let me share a few more photos... Here's a beautiful view of St. Mary's Lake with the Golden Dome and the Basilica in the background (photo taken during one of my runs last weekend):

Here's a picture of the Golden Dome, which I walk by every day on the way to classes and/or the dining hall:

A shot of the Hesburgh Library (with the famous Touchdown Jesus):

Until next summer, South Bend! I was reminded of how thankful I am that our winter session class takes place in Tucson, AZ, rather than Notre Dame, IN, when I saw this sign in the parking lot:

No comments:

Post a Comment