Monday, July 2, 2012

Let's Run to Michigan... Literally.

I can add one more to my list of visited states: Michigan! Yesterday morning, my friends Julie and Nicole and I embarked on a 9-mile round-trip journey to the Michigan state line. It was a blast! We got a little lost on the way back, so it might be more like 9.5 or 10 miles... But we found campus eventually, and returned victorious!


Week 2 went by VERY quickly. I have a feeling that time is going to pass at this increasing rate for the rest of the summer, and before I know it, I'll find myself back in Manhattan! But for now, I'm trying to enjoy the (wild) ride. I am SO impressed by the professors here. They have brilliant minds and beautiful souls. They are so gifted at not only explaining the faith, but also just sharing it with us. I have definitely been learning a lot, and I'm kind of sad that my New Testament class is already coming to a close. (Well, it still requires 2 exams, a final paper, and the completion of a journal this week, so I'm not done yet!)

Hope you all have a great start to the week!  :)

2 comments: